Garanti BBVA is Turkey’s most valuable and second largest private bank.
Garanti Bank was established in 1946 by 103 cofounders as a joint-stock company in Ankara. The founders of the Bank consisted of traders who wanted to invest their post-World War II accumulated fortunes in profitable lines of businesses. The founding capital of the Bank was TL2.5 million which was divided into 25,000 shares worth TL100 each. Garanti opened its first branch on Anafartalar Street in Ankara on June 21, 1946; the second branch was opened in Istanbul on Bankalar Street. Branch network reached 22 in 7 years. In 1950, the headquarters were moved to the building on Yeni Postane Street in Sirkeci, Istanbul.
Levent Nispetiye Mah. Aytar Cad. No:2, 34340 Beşiktaş / Istanbul – Türkiye
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.