MAPFRE is a global group operating in 47 countries across five continents.
- It is a leader in the Spanish insurance market, and is the number one multinational insurer in Latin America, where it is also a leader in the non-life insurance sector. MAPFRE is one of the 10 largest European groups in premium volume and among the top 20 automobile insurance companies in the United States;
- In the area of Assistance, MAPFRE is the fourth largest insurer worldwide;
- The MAPFRE reinsurance company does business worldwide and is ranked among the top 20 reinsurers globally.
- One of the main Reinsurance & Assistance groups in the World.
- More than 36,000 employees.
- More than 5,300 own branches.
- Close to 70,000 agents and brokers.
- More than 20 million customers.
- Close to 177 million beneficiaries.
Middle Sea House, FRN1442 Floriana – Malta
Jan. 1, 1994Stock exchange(s)
Malta Stock Exchange