The enterprise was established in 1874 as limited partnership "Rhein & Co." - Steel Foundry, Zawodzie. It was founded by machine building company of the same name seated in Berlin. At the beginning, the company consisted of forging shop only, in which mine railway carriages, axis for mine railway carriages, as well as tools and machines for agriculture were produced.
Our company is the only one representing steel industry in Poland to be quoted on Warsaw Stock Exchange. Since 2004 we have been producing profit. In 2004 Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders decided to change the name of the company: Huta Ferrum S.A. was replaced by "FERRUM" S.A.
Porcelanowa 11, 40-246 Katowice – Poland
|Corporate Governance Report|
June 1, 1997Stock exchange(s)
Warsaw Stock Exchange
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.