Talanx AG Logo

Talanx AG

ISIN: DE000TLX1005 | Ticker: TLX | LEI: 5299006ZIILJ6VJVSJ32
Sector: FinancialsSub-Industry: Reinsurance
Country: Germany

About Talanx AG

Company Description

Talanx underwent particularly strong growth over the past decade and achieved premium income amounting to EUR 41.1 billion for the year 2020. Talanx operates extremely successfully as a multi-brand provider in highly promising sectors of the insurance and financial services industry. The Group is led by Talanx AG which has been granted a reinsurance license at the beginning of 2019. The Company is now no longer a pure holding company but instead also conducts business activities and acts as an intragroup reinsurer for primary insurance. The largest shareholder of Talanx AG with a stake of 79.0 percent is HDI V.a.G., a mutual insurance company. The remaining 21 percent of shares are in the free float.

Year founded

1996

Served area

Europe

Headcount

23,954

Headquarters

HDI-Platz 1, 30659 Hannover – Germany

Filings & Publications

2022

Report
Q1
H1
Q3
FY
Consolidated Report
GER / ENG
ENG
ENG
ENG
Corporate Governance Report
Company Presentation
Sustainability Report
Remuneration Report

2021

Report
Q1
H1
Q3
FY
Consolidated Report
ENG / GER
GER / ENG
GER / ENG
GER / ENG
Corporate Governance Report
Company Presentation
Sustainability Report
Remuneration Report

2020

Report
Q1
H1
Q3
FY
Consolidated Report
GER / ENG
ENG / GER
GER / ENG
ENG
Corporate Governance Report
Company Presentation
Sustainability Report
Remuneration Report

2019

Report
Q1
H1
Q3
FY
Consolidated Report
ENG / GER
ENG / GER
GER / ENG
ENG / GER
Corporate Governance Report
Company Presentation
Sustainability Report
Remuneration Report

2018

Report
Q1
H1
Q3
FY
Consolidated Report
ENG / GER
ENG / GER
Corporate Governance Report
Company Presentation
Sustainability Report
Remuneration Report

Insider Trades

Date Trading entity / Person Association Trade type Volume
21.05.24 Haas, Herbert K. Supervisory board Buy EUR 28,510.00
25.11.22 Gascard, Sebastian Supervisory board Buy EUR 10,435.00
15.11.22 Gascard, Sebastian Supervisory board Buy EUR 52,660.00
09.05.22 Haas, Herbert K. Supervisory board Buy EUR 98,316.00

Capital markets information

ISIN

DE000TLX1005

LEI

5299006ZIILJ6VJVSJ32

Sector

Financials

Industry Group

Insurance

Industry

Insurance

Sub-Industry

Reinsurance

Listed Stock Exchange

Frankfurt Stock Exchange

Stock Index

MDAX

Contact Investor Relations department

Stay up to date

Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.