Plaza Centres p.l.c. is Malta’s foremost Shopping and Commercial Centre situated at the heart of Sliema’s commercial and shopping district.
The company’s origins go back to 1957 when the site where the present Commercial Centre stands was developed into the Plaza Cinema. During the late 1980s, the company closed down its cinema operations and developed the site into the country’s first managed shopping and office leasing centre. The Plaza Commercial Centre first opened its doors in December 1993 and has since earned a reputation as a convenient one stop shop, for quality goods and services, its choice of local and international brand names, as a safe and clean environment and for hosting the “best names under one roof.”
The Plaza Commercial Centre comprises a mix of retail, catering and office suites spread over nine floors built around a central atrium. From the onset, the focus was on attaining the best retail and office tenants.
Nov. 1, 2007Stock exchange(s)
Malta Stock Exchange