In 1998, the company was founded as Medical Columbus AG to optimize procurement processes in the hospital market via an IT platform. Exactly 20 years later, we have sold this successfully developed business in order to be able to allocate the capital invested by our shareholders better and more broadly. Every business has a life cycle and we believe we can operate even more successfully with our team in other business models.
What we do is bring together market opportunities and management talent, and use our shareholders' money to create an environment in which they can thrive. We bundle our activities in investment platforms in which we hold an 80% stake and the remaining 20% is held by the respective management team. Our investment platforms buy - generally majority stakes - in companies which they then continue to run and develop with different approaches and strategies.
Herzog-Adolph-Str. 2, 61462 Königstein im Taunus – Germany
|Date||Trading entity / Person||Association||Trade type||Volume|
|27.11.23||Carl, Marlene||Board||Buy||EUR 21,339.00|
|27.11.23||Carl, Marlene||Board||Buy||EUR 21,240.00|
|19.04.23||Mohr, Jan-Hendrik||Board||Buy||EUR 162,594.80|
|17.04.23||Mohr, Jan-Hendrik||Board||Buy||EUR 56,950.00|
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.