GÜBRETAŞ (Gübre Fabrikaları Türk A.Ş.) was established with the decision of the Council of Ministers dated 6 November 1952, in order to “increase the quality and productivity in the country’s agriculture” by supplying chemical fertilizer input to the agricultural sector. It started production in 1954 with its facilities in Iskenderun, Turkey’s first chemical fertilizer factory. GÜBRETAŞ, which has always assumed the leading role in its sector since its establishment, produced Turkey’s first phosphate and compound fertilizer, established the first soil analysis laboratories, became one of the first 15 companies traded on the Stock Exchange, and implemented very important investments and social responsibility projects for the sector.Year founded
Merdivenköy Mah. Bora Sk. No: 1 Kat: 12-30-31, 34732 Kadıköy-Istanbul – Türkiye
Jan. 1, 2000Stock exchange(s)
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.