Bulgarian River Shipping J.S.Co. was established on 17th of March 1935. The beginning of Danube navigation was set with opening a regular passenger and cargo line between ports of Ruse and Vidin with reconstructed steam tugboats “Vit” and “Osym”.
Originally, the company was named “Coastal River Navigation”. Later on, with special law, issued on 31st May 1940, it was transformed into a separate company - Bulgarian River Shipping J.S.Co. based in Ruse.
After the World War II, Bulgarian River Shipping J.S.Co. initiated extensive construction of series of vessels in domestic shipyards in Ruse, Burgas and Varna and in some other European shipyards as well.
Nowadays Bulgarian River Shipping J.S.Co. is among the most prestigious and celebrated shipowners along the Danube river. The company transports cargoes among Danube river countries and transits them between Western and Eastern Europe – from Sulina and Constanta on the Black Sea to Main on Rhein river and vice versa.
2 Otets Paisiy Sqr., 7000 Ruse – Bulgaria
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.