Oil and Gas Company SLAVNEFT (further - SLAVNEFT) was established on August 26, 1994 under RF Government Ordinance No.305 dated April 8, 1994 and Regulation of the Council of Ministers of the Republic of Belarus (RB) No.589-р dated June 15, 1994. The key founders of SLAVNEFT were the State Property Committee of the Russian Federation, the State Property Ministry of the Republic of Belarus and approximately 4,000 individuals.
In November 2002, the RB Government sold 10.83% of SLAVNEFT’s shares held by the Republic of Belarus. Pursuant to Decree No.1422-p of the Russian Federation Government dated October 9, 2002, 74.95% of the Company’s shares were sold at the auction on December 18, 2002.
4, 4th Lesnoy lane, 125047 Moscow – Russia
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.