The Lošnj shipyard dates back to 1850, when it was known for the construction of the biggest wooden ship in the Mediterranean and the first steel sailing ship in the backyards of the eastern Adriatic.
Thanks to the purchase of the ship “Marina” we began in 1969 with tourist activities. The ship connected better the island of Lošinj with Pula and Zadar. The company “Lošinjska plovidba” was founded on November 27, 1958 with the main activity of good transport and the transport of passenger in domestic and international maritime traffic. After that the space for camping in Poljana near Mali Lošinj was arranged. In 1975 the camp “Rapoća” was opened which offered at that time just a basic accommodation services and today is a small family camp. In 1085 the camp “Lopari” was opened and now is known for its capacity and active vacation.
Lošinjskih brodograditelja 47, 51550 Mali Lošinj – Croatia
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.