The company started as a private family owned business which was established in 1943 by Costas Kythreotis in Famagusta. The company has grown from its road construction material supplying origins to be one of Cyprus’ major building materials producer and road construction business.
In 1970, Costas Kythreotis & Son Ltd was incorporated and four year later, the incorporation of C. Kythreotis Skyrodema Ltd followed. Both companies were associated with road construction and asphalt and ready mix concrete production in the Famagusta district.
In 1974, just after the Turkish invasion in Cyprus the companies’ base was relocated to Limassol and despite the difficult economic times and limited resources, restarted its operations immediately and in less than two years, also operated a new quarry in the Kornos area. In 1980 the quarry plant was relocated to Parekklisia and has been operating since.
April 16, 2002Stock exchange(s)
Cyprus Stock Exchange