INGRA was founded in 1955 as an export association of industrial manufacturers from the former Yugoslavia in an effort to organize export activities and capital construction projects for foreign manufacturers. Since 1995, it has operated as a joint stock company in compliance with Croatian regulations. It is now a fully privatized joint stock company with a majority ownership of small shareholders.
By continuously monitoring the trends and needs of foreign and domestic markets, INGRA has participated in major investment projects, such as large energy and industrial plants and the renovation and reconstruction of infrastructure and production facilities. It has also built large tourist complexes, hotels, hospitals, and other special-purpose facilities. In addition to construction, INGRA has participated in facade and other types of renovation and reconstruction, and similar smaller projects on national and foreign markets.
Alexandera von Humboldta 4b, 10 000 Zagreb – Croatia
Oct. 12, 2015Stock exchange(s)
Zagreb Stock Exchange