Burgenland Holding AG Logo

Burgenland Holding AG

ISIN: AT0000640552 | Ticker: BHD

About Burgenland Holding AG

Company Description

Burgenland Holding AG was set up on 25 January 1990 as a holding company in the partial privatisation process of BEGAS Energie AG and Burgenlaendische Elektrizitaetswirtschafts-AG (BEWAG).
It holds a 49% steak of the share capital of Energie Burgenland AG, which resulted retroactively as of 30 September 2011 from the merger of BEGAS Energie AG (BEGAS) into Burgenländische Elektrizitaetswirtschafts-AG (BEWAG) at the end of June 2012. The remaining 51% of the shares are held by Landesholding Burgenland GmbH.

Year founded

1990

Served area

Europe

Headcount

850

Headquarters

Technologiezentrum, Marktstraße 3, 7000 Eisenstadt – Austria

Shareholder information

Shares outstanding

3,000,000

IPO

May 14, 1990

Stock exchange(s)

Wiener Börse

Contact

Newsletter

Subscribe to our newsletter and receive information about recent IPOs, news in the European capital market and more.