Creotech Instruments S.A. is a leading Polish provider of advanced space technologies, specialized electronics and hardware with global applications in such areas as quantum computers, quantum cryptography, quantum physics and high energy physics laboratories.
In 2022, Creotech Instruments debuted on the Warsaw Stock Exchange as the first Polish space tech company.
The Company’s five primary business segments are:
- NewSpace – dedicated to developing a satellite platform and its components;
- Earth Observation – dedicated to developing Earth Observation systems and UAV technology (ang. Unmanned Aerial Vehicle);
- Science – dedicated to developing specialized electronics and components for quantum computers and time synchronization systems;
- Production – dedicated to the manufacture of electronics;
- ESA Projects – dedicated chiefly to projects carried in partnership with or/and commissioned by the European Space Agency (ESA).
Gen. Leopolda Okulickiego 7/9, 05-500 Piaseczno – Poland
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.