Founded in 1820 in the Paris area and then established in the Pays de la Loire, Normandy and Burgundy, the Gévelot Group widened its investments in Europe in the 1980s, to conquer from the 2000s the other continents.
Gévelot extended its competence in 1932 to positive displacement pumps for petroleum, food and industry via its subsidiary SGMM which became PCM. Then in the 50s and 60s, in the fields of various mechanics (Gurtner) and textile related industries (SLF) and finally, in the field of forgings for the automobile via its subsidiary Gévelot Extrusion, activities abandoned since.
The Group, a today leading player in positive displacement pumps through its PCM subsidiary and present in more than 24 countries, celebrates its bicentenary in 2020 and remains family-owned to this day. Its evolution illustrates an exceptional industrial history.
6 Boulevard Bineau, 92300 Levallois-Perret – France
|Date||Trading entity / Person||Association||Trade type||Volume|
Keep yourself informed with the most recent updates on FinancialReports, IPOs, product advancements, and other significant news.