Ackermans & van Haaren is an independent and diversified group aiming at creating shareholder value through long-term investments in a limited number of companies with growth potential on an international level.
As an ‘active owner’, AvH takes its responsibility at the boards of directors and the advisory committees of its participations. The long-term perspective translates into
- clear objectives agreed upon with the participations
- responsibility of the participations for their own financial position
- strive for annual growth in the profits of each participation and of the group as a whole
- focus on growth sectors in an international context
- pursue a sustainable growth policy that offer solutions to global challenges in the long term.
Begijnenvest 113, 2000 Antwerpen – Belgium
|Consolidated Report||ENG NLD|
|Corporate Governance Report|
Jan. 1, 2000Stock exchange(s)