Granit Construction Stock Co. was founded as a “company for construction of roads for the requirements of the Socialist Republic of Macedonia” under a government decision of the S.R. Macedonia no. 1235/52 on November 24, 1952. In the following 57 years Granit has transformed from a state-owned company to a Joint Stock company by privatization in 1996, growing to become the largest Macedonian civil contractor.
During the Yugoslav era, Granit developed its capacities and became capable for executing more complex projects. Since the Macedonian Market could not satisfy Granit`s full capacity, Granit expanded and started participating in international projects.
Nowadays, Granit strives to maintain a balance between operating the domestic and foreign market in order to maintain its leading position in the construction. Granit will continue to be committed for the infrastructural development in Macedonia as well as excel and gather knowledge from operating on foreign market.
Ul. Dimitrie Cupovski br.8, 1000 Skopje – North Macedonia
Jan. 1, 2000Stock exchange(s)
Macedonian Stock Exchange