ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Market worth $421 million | MarketsandMarkets
MarketsandMarkets • 20 November 2023 - 16:30
IndustryHealth Care/Hospitals Medical/Pharmaceuticals Biotechnology
SubjectMarket Research Reports
CHICAGO, Nov. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Market in terms of revenue was estimated to be worth $ 292 million in 2023 and is poised to reach $ 421 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 7.6% from 2023 to 2028 according to a new report by MarketsandMarkets.
The growth of this market is majorly due to by Increasing use of ELISpot and FluoroSpot assays in the field of malignancy. However, Dearth of skilled professionals is one of the challenges for which may hinder the growth of this market.
Download an Illustrative overview: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/pdfdownloadNew.asp?id=124350584
Browse in-depth TOC on "ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Market"
207 - Tables
47 - Figures
232 - Pages
ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Market Scope:
Market Revenue in 2023
Estimated Value by 2028
Poised to grow at a CAGR of 7.6%
Market Size Available for
Value (USD Million)
Revenue Forecast, Competitive Landscape, Growth Factors, and Trends
Product, Application, End User, and Region
North America (US, Canada), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, and RoE), APAC (China, India, Japan, and the RoAPAC), and Rest of the World.
Updated financial information / product portfolio of players
Key Market Opportunities
Use Of Fluorospot Assays For Multiple-Analyte Detection In Single Well
Key Market Drivers
Increasing Incidence Of Chronic And Infectious Diseases And Growing Awareness About Early Disease Diagnosis
EliSpot Assay kits in the kits product segment to witness the highest shares during the forecast period.
Based on the product, Based on the product, the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market is classified into Assay Kits (By Technique - ELISpot Assay Kits, FluoroSpot Assay Kits., By Utility - Research Kits, Diagnostic Kits., By Analyte - T-cell-based Kits, B-cell-based Kits, Other Analyte Kits), Analyzers, Ancillary Products. The EliSpot Assay kits, segment is expected to dominate because of its wider application Assay kits typically offer a user-friendly and convenient solution for researchers and laboratories. They often come with pre-packaged reagents and standardized protocols, simplifying the assay process. Likewise, assay kits can be designed to cater to a wide range of users, from experienced researchers to those with less specialized expertise. This accessibility broadens the market and increases the adoption of EliSpot and FluoroSpot assays.
US dominates the North American ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market
Based on the North America region, the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market is divided into US and Canada. US is expected to dominate the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market. The United States has a highly advanced and sophisticated healthcare infrastructure, including research facilities, laboratories, and healthcare institutions. This infrastructure supports the development, adoption, and implementation of advanced diagnostic technologies such as EliSpot and FluoroSpot assays. Similarly, The U.S. is a global hub for biomedical research and innovation. The presence of leading research institutions, academic centers, and biotechnology companies fosters a conducive environment for the development and validation of novel diagnostic as well as research assays.
China dominates the Asia Pacific ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market
The APAC ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market is segmented into Japan, China, India, and Rest of Apac. In 2023, China accounted for the largest share of the Asian ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market. The large share of China can be attributed to the economic growth in the country, the increasing incidence of chronic diseases and the rising focus on vaccine development and cancer research, growth in the geriatric population, and favourable government support.
Request Sample Pages: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestsampleNew.asp?id=124350584
ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Market Dynamics:
- Increasing incidence of chronic and infectious diseases and growing awareness about early disease diagnosis
- Increasing vaccine development to address challenges of antimicrobial resistance
- Increasing use of ELISpot and FluoroSpot assays in oncology
- ELISpot assays as diagnostic tool in drug hypersensitivity reaction
- Growth in biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries
- Stringent requirements for approval of ELISpot and FluoroSpot assay instruments and consumables
- High cost of assays kits and analyzers
- Use of FluoroSpot assays for multiple-analyte detection in single well
- Availability of alternative detection technologies
- Dearth of skilled professionals
Key Market Players of ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assay Industry:
The major players in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays Market are Oxford Immunotec USA, Inc. (Subsidiary of Revvity Inc.) (UK), Becton, Dickinson and Company (BD) (US), Cellular Technology Limited (CTL) (US), Mabtech (Sweden), Abcam plc. (UK), Bio-Techne (US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Autoimmun Diagnostika GmbH (Germany), and U-CyTech (Netherland)
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 - 32%, Tier 2 - 44%, and Tier 3 - 24%
- By Designation: C-level - 30%, D-level - 34%, and Others - 36%
- By Region: North America - 40%, Europe - 28%, Asia Pacific - 20%, and the Rest of the World – 12%
Get 10% Free Customization on this Report: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/requestCustomizationNew.asp?id=124350584
- In 2022, The company Mabtech (Sweden) had made ELISpot kits available in a 100-plate format. Pre-coated plates are also included to save time and reduce assay variability. In 2022, The company also made available the Human IL-21 analyte in two colors in its FluoroSpot Flex platform.
- In 2021, The company Cellular Technology Limited (CTL) (US) launched ImmunoSpot kits that contain precoating quality controlled (PCQC) plates, thereby adding an essential audit trail to ELISPOT analysis.
This report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Drivers: Comprehensive information about driving factors of the markets. The report analyses the markets drivers across key geographic regions.
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on ELISpot and FluoroSpot assay products offered by the top 25 players in the market. The report analyses the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays market by product, application, end user and region.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets. The report analyses the markets for various securement devices across key geographic regions.
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares and strategies of the leading players in the ELISpot and FluoroSpot Assays market
- Market Position: It will upkeep stakeholders better understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to better position their business and make suitable go-to-market strategies.
Immunoassay Market - Global Forecasts to 2028
Point of Care Diagnostics Market - Global Forecasts to 2027
In Vitro Diagnostics Market - Global Forecasts to 2027
Infectious Disease Diagnostics Market - Global Forecasts to 2027
Immunofluorescence Assay Market - Global Forecasts to 2026
MarketsandMarkets™ has been recognized as one of America's best management consulting firms by Forbes, as per their recent report.
MarketsandMarkets™ is a blue ocean alternative in growth consulting and program management, leveraging a man-machine offering to drive supernormal growth for progressive organizations in the B2B space. We have the widest lens on emerging technologies, making us proficient in co-creating supernormal growth for clients.
Earlier this year, we made a formal transformation into one of America's best management consulting firms as per a survey conducted by Forbes.
The B2B economy is witnessing the emergence of $25 trillion of new revenue streams that are substituting existing revenue streams in this decade alone. We work with clients on growth programs, helping them monetize this $25 trillion opportunity through our service lines - TAM Expansion, Go-to-Market (GTM) Strategy to Execution, Market Share Gain, Account Enablement, and Thought Leadership Marketing.
Built on the 'GIVE Growth' principle, we work with several Forbes Global 2000 B2B companies - helping them stay relevant in a disruptive ecosystem. Our insights and strategies are molded by our industry experts, cutting-edge AI-powered Market Intelligence Cloud, and years of research. The KnowledgeStore™ (our Market Intelligence Cloud) integrates our research, facilitates an analysis of interconnections through a set of applications, helping clients look at the entire ecosystem and understand the revenue shifts happening in their industry.
Mr. Aashish Mehra
630 Dundee Road
Northbrook, IL 60062
Email: [email protected]
Research Insight: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/ResearchInsight/elispot-fluorospot-assay-market.asp
Visit Our Website: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/
Content Source: https://www.marketsandmarkets.com/PressReleases/elispot-fluorospot-assay.asp